The sort of name to make little boys snigger. And yet my wife Fran even giggled as I typed it…
The macro on my camera couldn’t really cope, but in general it’s a lovely pic with the herbiage, so what the heck.
I’ve found I don’t need to bake them for quite as long as the recipe suggests; you might want to test them at 20 mins.
Also, nine 150g pieces makes for some pretty hefty buns, so you might want to divide it into say 15 90g pieces. I made round buns this time, but it’d work well for finger buns for sausages too.
Addendum: just found some more photos of another batch I made back in August 2009. You can see the texture better in this one. Indeed, the results looks rather different! The recent ones I did with an egg wash, but that doesn’t explain the inconsistency in the texture. Hm. That soup looks good too. I’m making myself hungry now.